I am. Yes, this is what I am. This bio webpage is what I am. And I summarized it in five topics.
- I am engineer. I need experimenting, implementing, tinkering. I need to know how the things work, how are they made and what can I do to reproduce them.
- I am researcher. I leave free my imagination but, sometimes, I get rigorous. If you want the people could understand you, be imaginative but rigorous. I need to find new ways to improve our lives.
- I am programmer. I started when I was 15. It is my tool for reproduce everything I can imagine.
- I am musician. I could not live without music. I need to listen, to play and compose.
- And I am a philosopher. I want to think correctly. Everything in our lives requires a reasoning.